CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ok... first thing is first!

Ok first official blog business... I'm sorry but I have to post it..


UTAH VS. ALABAMA!!!!

whew... now that part of yelling is out of my system, I shall now talk about the importance of Utah winning! Why is it important you say?? Well I am so glad you asked... The importance of Utah winning is to show that we are NUMBER 1 BABY!!! Just kidding, but it's about time Utah is being recognized for football, I mean come on, just because we are the great beehive state doesn't mean we can't play foozball... what are you smokin? Anyhoo, I will have to say if anyone watched the game they would have noticed 2 things... 1. Alabamas quarterback just wasn't doing so hot, and 2. They showed alot of the Utah band, I guess the band was just that awesome.. you go flute players!






Ok... This may seem anti-whatever but I am proud of Byu too, I know I like both the U and Y... so stone me! .. .. sorry, but for my cougar pride here is something to represent that!



(Go BYU next year... you are gonna need it against Oklahoma!)

0 comments: